PLAYER PARENT CONTRACT
Both parties of parents and players entering into this agreement with Volitude Volleyball agree to adhere to the following:
1) I have reviewed the fee schedule associated with my athlete’s program and agree to pay all fees in full regardless of the duration of participation excluding exceptions listed below in # “12”.
2) I agree to pay the owed fees by or on the dates listed in the schedule.
3) I agree that I will pay online via the VOLITUDE portal, ZELLE, VENMO, CHECK OR CASH ON OR PRIOR TO DUE DATE.
4) There will be a $25 late fee for every week that the payment is late unless discussed with the Director prior.
5) I will communicate with the Director if I seek to be included on a revised payment schedule and will still face the $25 late fee for every week that the payment is late unless also discussed with the Director prior.
6) I understand that the membership fees do not include travel, lodging, or food expenses.
7) I understand that my athlete may be penalized playing time at the Director’s discretion if fees are not paid on time.
8) If my player is released due to breaking policy all of the fees will become due immediately within two weeks of notice of release.
9) If I and my player decide to leave because we are unhappy with coaching decisions or the season in general all fees will become due immediately within two weeks of notice of release.
10) If I have any unpaid dues upon the conclusion of the season that are not paid then my athlete’s USAV membership will be suspended-sanctioned the following season until paid. The fees owed will be due along with any accrued late fees.
11) In the event of a default, Volitude Volleyball has the right to seek legal guidance in seeking payments. If the obligation is referred to an attorney, and/or collection agency, the member agrees to pay, over and above their liabilities, reasonable attorney fees, court costs, collection costs, fees owed, and late fees owed.
12) Refunds may be due in the event of the following:
a) Following a Grievance Procedure decision in which the Director released the athlete, the refund of only fees paid will come in the amount of unused monies owed to coaches for practices and tournament if all fees are already paid. If there are remaining owed fees these will be due at a pro-rated amount less only unattended tournaments and pay to coaches.
b) If the player sustains an injury that removes the player from play for the remainder of the season, Volitude will reimburse only fees paid at the rate below:
c) A written request must be submitted to the Club Director via Email
d) If the TEAM folds for any reason, all paid fees will be reimbursed with the exception of what has been paid out for gym rentals, uniform purchases, coach payments, and tournament entries.
e) No Refunds will be given if the athlete misses practices or tournaments for any reason.
f) No Refunds will be given if the practices are cancelled due to inclement weather or facility issues and cannot be rescheduled.
g) No Refunds will be given if the athlete quits for any other reason than listed in “a-d” above.
h) All donations, sponsorships, and fundraising amounts will not be refunded.
Waiver of Liability
The undersigned player and parent/guardian hereafter designated as member, agree to accept membership in Volitude Volleyball for the 2022/23 club season. Member agrees that Volitude Volleyball, USAV, AAU, JVA, directors and staff members shall not be liable for the damages arising from personal injury sustained by the member and/or guest(s), on or about the premises of the said facilities or by participation in events with Volitude Volleyball. We understand that volleyball by nature is a physical activity and have a full understanding of the potential risks including potential death, serious injury, or property damage and ASSUME THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING OR OFFICIATING IN A VOLLEYBALL EVENT. I acknowledge that I hereby take the following action for myself and do not hold the club, its administrators, and coaches responsible for any injury occurred while participating in any club activity. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all claims or liabilities for death or personal injury or damages of any kind which arise out of or relate to my traveling to and from or my participation in any volleyball event, I AGREE NOT TO SUE any of the persons or entities listed above for any of the claims or liabilities that I have waived, released or discharged herein. I INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the persons or entities mentioned above from any claims made or liabilities assessed against them as a result of my actions. I also agree that if any portion of this agreement is found non-binding that all other portions will still be in effect.
Volitude Volleyball 2022/23 Acknowledgement Page
By signing below, parties (parents/guardians & players) that entered into this agreement with Volitude Volleyball commit to uphold all policies & procedures as outlined on the Volitude Player- Parent Contract with no exception for the 2022/23 volleyball season beginning upon commitment and lasting through the final session scheduled for your program.